LAST 10 NIGHTS CHECKLIST
Asalam Waelum brothers and sisters.
As we begin the last 10 nights of Ramadan with all its numerous blessings. I thought a checklist on how to go about was due. The links below are previous posts i wrote during the last Ramadan. They are still as useful today as they were last year.
1. Understand the Magnitude of the Last 10 Nights and the blessings that come with it. It could be a fresh start if the last 20 nights of ramadan have been a little off.
2. Understand the Message in Surah al-Qadr to know what really happens. I am sure if you read this, it will be all the motivation you need
3. Do not buy into the popular belief of the 27th night. The whole 10 nights should be treated equally especially the odd numbered nights
4. Prepare a prayer list and memorize your dua' and continually ask for Allah's mercy.
5. Itikaaf! Itikaaf!! Itikaaf!!!
6. Stay Up and Pray
7. Patience!!! It wont be easy but let the rewards push you
I do hope this checklist would help over the next 10 nights and that aftere reading the attached links, we all would have an idea of why so much much devotion is witnessed during these last 10 nights.
And Allah knows best.
May Allah forgive me if I am wrong and guide us to the right path…Ameen.
.سُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُون َ ; وَسَلامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ ; وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ